POV Action Video proudly stands behind the integrity and workmanship of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for replacement, exchange, or refund, within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. Please see POV Action Videoâ€™s Return Policy for more information.
POV Action Video Cameras warrants to the end-user customer of POV Action Video Cameras products, this limited 90 day warranty statement, that the product if purchased new and operated in the United States or Canada, conforms to the manufacturer’s specifications and will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of original purchase.
Defective items which are covered under the warranty period may be returned to POV Action Video for repair or replacement, subject to the Warranty Claims guidelines stated below. Read the Limited Warranty statement enclosed with your product to determine if the problem you are experiencing meets the requirements for a Warranty Claim. POV Action Video does not offer refunds on Warranty Claims products, only repair or replacement. POV Action Video reserves the right to substitute comparable or superior products as replacements for returned merchandise.
For warranty service, you must provide proof of date of the original purchase. Should your POV Action Video Cameras product prove defective during the warranty period,
Please follow these guidelines when making a Warranty Claim on any POV Action Video product:
- Warranty Claims must be made within one (1) year of the date of purchase. A copy of your original invoice must be enclosed with all returns.
- To submit a Warranty Claim send an email with the required information to email@example.com
- If your Warranty Claim is approved, you will receive an email with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The return item must be shipped to POV Action Video within five (5) business days of the date of issuance of the RMA. (If your claim is denied, you will receive an email stating the reason.)
- Shipping instructions (including POV Action Videoâ€™s Warranty Claims Department address) will be provided in the email sent to you containing the RMA number.
- The RMA number issued to you by POV Action Video must be clearly written on the outside of the return container. Packages that do not display the RMA number will be refused upon delivery.
- Products returned to POV Action Video must be shipped postage prepaid. Enhanced Living reserves the right to refuse COD or freight collect shipments.
- Warranty Claims products must be packaged to prevent damage to in transit. All parts and accessories must be enclosed in an outer carton. POV Action Video reserves the right to refuse any returns that are incomplete, improperly packaged, have been altered by the customer, or are not enclosed in an outer carton. The productâ€™s original box is not required.