POV Action Video proudly stands behind the integrity and workmanship of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for replacement, exchange, or refund, subject to the guidelines stated below. For warranty claims on defective items, please see POV Action Videoâ€™s Warranty Claims Policy.
Please follow these guidelines when returning any products to POV Action Video:
- Returns must be accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Submit a request for an RMA to email@example.com. If your request is accepted you will receive an email with the RMA number and shipping instructions.
- A request for an RMA must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. A copy of your original invoice must be enclosed with your returned item(s).
- Once your request for return is authorized by POV Action Video, you will be notified by email. The return item(s) must be shipped to POV Action Video within five (5) business days of the date of issuance of the RMA.
- Shipping instructions (including POV Action Videoâ€™s Returns Department address) will be provided in the email sent to you containing the RMA number.
- The RMA number issued to you by POV Action Video must be clearly written on the outside of the return container. Packages that do not display the RMA number will be refused upon delivery.
- Products returned to POV Action Video must be shipped postage prepaid. POV Action Video reserves the right to refuse COD or freight collect shipments. Original shipping costs and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging (including, but not limited to, the factory carton, all inserts and manuals, accessories, and packing materials), and must be enclosed in an outer carton. POV Action Video reserves the right to refuse the return of any products which are incomplete, have been altered by the customer, or are not enclosed in an outer carton.